Ikon 7610 Series suspension units are the tried and tested upgrade for the Indian Scout.
With a heritage-sleeper look, Ikon 7610 Series units give improved road holding with easy to adjust 4 position dial-a-ride rebound damping, offering a slow or fast rebound speed.
Ikon’s Tri-Rate springs, available in a selection of rates to suit rider/passenger/luggage weight, are fitted as standard. There’s a rate suitable for all configurations of solo riders/passengers/luggage up to the maximum manufacturer’s load rating of your motorcycle.
The 7610 Series is suspension of choice for restorers, resto-mod builders and discerning riders.
#7610-1674 Length: 11.5″/292mm Travel: 0.79″/20mm Sold in pairs
- Dial-a-Ride 4 position finger adjustable rebound damping
- Chromed steel damper body
- Twin tube design hydraulic damping
- 3 position adjustable spring pre-load
- Progressively rated Ikon Tri-Rate springs
- Billet aluminum top mounts
- Re-buildable and re-valvable
- Spring pre-load adjustment spanner included
- Proudly made in Australia