Ikon 7610 Series suspension units are the tried and tested upgrade for all classic twin shock BMW motorcycles. Available with or without replica spring covers.
With a heritage-sleeper look, Ikon 7610 Series units give improved road holding with easy to adjust 4 position Dial-a-Ride rebound damping, offering a slow or fast rebound.
Ikon’s Tri-Rate springs, available in a selection of rates to match your suited-up weight. There’s a rate suitable for all configurations of solo riders/passengers/luggage up to the maximum manufacturer’s load rating of your motorcycle.
The 7610 Series is suspension of choice for restorers, resto-mod builders and discerning riders.
#7610-1298 Length: 13.19″/335mm Travel: 3.15″/80mm Sold in pairs
- Dial-a-Ride 4 position finger adjustable rebound damping
- Chromed steel damper body
- Twin tube oil hydraulic damping
- 3 position adjustable spring pre-load (spanner included)
- Progressively rated Ikon Tri-Rate springs
- Re-buildable and re-valvable
- Proudly made in Australia