With an externally threaded aluminum body for a wide range of spring pre-load adjustment, Ikon 7614 Series high specification suspension units for twin shock motorcycles are a first choice for spirited riding, popular with road racers and street riders alike.
Charged with nitrogen to help prevent aerating (frothing) of suspension fluid when in severe use, the 7614 Series delivers superior damping to help keep the rear wheel firmly planted.
Finger adjustable 4 position dial-a-ride rebound damping, offers a slow or fast rebound speed – rebound being the speed at which the unit returns to it’s full length after hitting a bump or dip in the road.
Ikon’s Tri-Rate springs, available in a selection of rates to suit rider/passenger/luggage weight, are fitted as standard. There’s a rate suitable for all configurations of solo riders/passengers/luggage up to the maximum manufacturer’s load rating of your motorcycle, and racers will appreciate the fine range of spring pre-load adjustment.
- Dial-a-Ride 4 position finger adjustable rebound damping
- Externally threaded aluminum body
- Twin tube design
- Light weight
- Hydraulically damped / nitrogen charged
- Progressively rated Ikon Tri-Rate springs
- Re-buildable and re-valvable
- Spring pre-load adjustment spanner included
- Proudly made in Australia