Ikon 7610 Series Albion suspension units are the tried and tested upgrade for all models and years for classic Norton Commandos. Sold in pairs.
With a heritage-sleeper look, Ikon 7610 Series units give improved road holding with easy to adjust 4 position dial-a-ride rebound damping, offering a slow or fast rebound speed.
Ikon’s Tri-Rate springs, available in a selection of rates to suit rider/passenger/luggage weight, are fitted as standard. There’s a rate suitable for all configurations of solo riders/passengers/luggage up to the maximum manufacturer’s load rating of your motorcycle.
The 7610 Series is suspension of choice for restorers, resto-mod builders and discerning riders.
#7610-1653AL Length: 12.99″/330mm Travel: 2.01″/51mm Bushed/sleeved for 3/8″ dia. mounting bolts Sold in pairs.
- Dial-a-Ride 4 position finger adjustable rebound damping
- Black powder coated steel damper body, black lower spring seats and black top mounts
- Chrome springs rated for rider’s suited-up weight
- Twin tube hydraulic damping
- 3 position adjustable spring pre-load (spanner included)
- Progressively rated Ikon Tri-Rate springs
- Re-buildable and re-valvable
- Proudly made in Australia