Ikon 7610 Series suspension units in the Black label series are the tried and tested upgrade for the twin shock Triumph Rocket III. At 11.65″ length, these are lowering shocks to reduce the seat height by 0.67″ to 1.34″ depending on the original length of your OE shock. Triumph fitted 2 different lengths depending on model of Rocket III.
With a heritage-sleeper look, Ikon 7610 Series units give improved road holding with easy to adjust 4 position Dial-a-Ride rebound damping, offering a slow or fast rebound speed. With extensive testing done on these lowering shocks here in the USA for Rocket III twin shock models, these Ikons will help to reduce the rear end weave over uneven road surfaces in a quality and stylish shock absorber.
Springs are bound in Teflon spiral wrap to help reduce any spring ‘squeak’ experienced in all shocks which have a long spring cap or cover
The 7610 Series is suspension of choice for restorers, resto-mod builders and discerning riders.
#7610-1612BL Length: 11.65″/296mm Travel: 1.14″/29mm Sold in pairs.
- Dial-a-Ride 4 position finger adjustable rebound damping
- Chromed steel damper body
- Full length chromed spring covers
- Black upper spring seats
- Twin tube design hydraulic damping
- 3 position adjustable spring pre-load (spanner included)
- Progressively rated Ikon Tri-Rate springs
- Billet aluminum top mounts
- Re-buildable and re-valvable
- Proudly made in Australia