Ikon 7610 Series suspension units are the tried and tested upgrade for Triumph twins.
With a heritage-sleeper look, Ikon 7610 Series units give improved road holding with easy to adjust 4 position Dial-a-Ride rebound damping, offering a slow or fast rebound speed.
Ikon’s Tri-Rate springs, available in a selection of rates to suit rider/passenger/luggage weight, are fitted as standard. There’s a rate suitable for all configurations of solo riders/passengers/luggage up to the maximum manufacturer’s load rating of your motorcycle.
The 7610 Series is suspension of choice for restorers, resto-mod builders and discerning riders.
#7610-1602SP14 Black Length: 13.27″/337mm Travel: 3.19″/81mm Bushed for 14mm dia. mounting bolts Sold in pairs.
- Dial-a-Ride 4 position finger adjustable rebound damping
- Black steel damper body
- Twin tube design hydraulic damping
- 3 position adjustable spring pre-load (spanner inlcuded)
- Progressively rated black Ikon Tri-Rate springs
- Re-buildable and re-valvable
- Proudly made in Australia