Ikon 7610 Series suspension units are the tried and tested upgrade for Moto Guzzi. Styled along the lines of the OE shocks with black dampers and chrome springs.
With a heritage-sleeper look, Ikon 7610 Series units give improved road holding with easy to adjust 4 position Dial-a-Ride rebound damping, offering a slow or fast rebound speed.
Ikon’s chrome Tri-Rate springs, available in a selection of rates to suit rider/passenger/luggage weight, are fitted as standard. There’s a rate suitable for all configurations of solo riders/passengers/luggage up to the maximum manufacturer’s load rating of your motorcycle.
The 7610 Series is suspension of choice for restorers, resto-mod builders and discerning riders.
#7610-1297AL Length: 12.76″/324mm Travel: 2.8″/71mm Bushed for 14mm dia. mounting bolts Sold in pairs.
- Dial-a-Ride 4 position finger adjustable rebound damping
- Black steel damper body, lower spring seat and top mount
- Twin tube design hydraulic damping
- 3 position adjustable spring pre-load (spanner included)
- Progressively rated chrome Ikon Tri-Rate springs
- Re-buildable and re-valvable
- Proudly made in Australia